Friday, October 22, 2010

Door Stops and Root Beer Floats

Describe it...  
I had the girls over to my house where we decorated rocks with tissue paper, glitter, ribbon and Mod Podge so that we could have fun door stops, then we had Root Beer floats.

Location Location Location... My house

Number that Attended: 15

Publicity: Posters, Facebook group

Set-Up: 10 minutes, taken care of by me! 

Clean-Up: My mom took care of it.

$ Mom covered the floats, so $5

Positive Outcomes: The girls really liked making the rocks, they talked the entire time and now they(the rocks) are outside of the doors.

What would you have done differently? Used rocks that were heavy enough to hold the doors. 

Would You Do This Activity AgainYes, but with a new floor because no one needs two door stops. 




No comments:

Post a Comment