Wednesday, November 17, 2010


Describe it...  
My sister floor RA and I made cinnamon rolls and had orange juice ready for the girls.  We watched August Rush together.

Location Location Location... Upstairs lobby.

Number that Attended: 12

Publicity: Posters

$25

Positive Outcomes: Both floors were not equally represented, but it was good to have the girls come out, watch a movie and hang out.  

What would you have done differently? have attendance be more equal for the two floors, maybe put up more posters and talk to the girls individually. 

Would You Do This Activity Again?  Yes, but I would try to get both floors to attend more. We did not end up with a lot of floor mingling, because only my floor showed up with a few residents from my sister floor. 


No comments:

Post a Comment