Thursday, April 14, 2011

Reflection of Beauty

Describe it...  
This was an event that I wanted to help the girls really enjoy the person that they are. I got mirrors and read some scripture on beauty and being unique in God's eyes and had them decorate the mirror with words of encouragement, love, and beauty.

Location Location Location... 
This event took place in my room.
Number that Attended: 
 6 attended
Publicity
 I wrote on the mirrors in the bathroom detailing the event
Set-Up:
 Set ups simple, magazines, scissors, glue, music
Clean-Up
 Clean up was simple as well just picked up all the used and unused magazines and took care of the other items.
$ (insert event cost here)
 $$
Positive Outcomes: 
 I think that the girls really enjoyed the event and it also was a great way to encourage our sisters with the difficult subject. The mirrors all turned out wonderful.
What would you have done differently
 Publized more. I would also would have like to have done testimonies and more bible study on the topic.
Would You Do This Activity Again?  
I would do this activity again.

No comments:

Post a Comment